Mission & Vision
Plymouth Harbor is a church-sponsored, not-for-profit community of distinction for older adults, committed to providing the most positive aging experience possible for its residents.
Our vision is to become the regional continuing care retirement community (CCRC) of choice.
- We build inclusive relationships and a sense of community through trust and open communications.
- We encourage cooperation through collaboration and the respectful sharing of ideas and beliefs.
- We exhibit integrity and honesty in all dealings.
- We encourage innovation and ensure excellence through high quality standards.
- We emphasize a holistic approach; supporting resident independence by celebrating individuality and treating people with dignity.
- We recognize the importance of preparedness and are committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all constituents.