OnBoard, Plymouth Harbor’s employee wellness program, is designed to enhance the well-being of Plymouth Harbor employees through the seven dimensions of wellness:
The OnBoard Team, which is made up of representatives from several departments, strives to develop and maintain programs that build stronger, healthier employees, encourage mentoring relationships between both residents and employees, and contribute to employees’ overall happiness and well-being. From walking challenges and group fitness classes to lectures on healthy recipes and the importance of self-care, our OnBoard programming emphasizes the importance of a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
Ongoing OnBoard programs include:
– Free confidential counseling through EAP (Employee Assistance Program Sarasota)
– Learn N Earns: half-hour lectures with guest speakers on a number of health-related topics
– Burn N Earns: half-hour group fitness classes in our Wellness Center
– Free use of our 24/7 Wellness Center
– Quarterly Walking Challenges
– Annual Health Fair and Biometric screenings
– Employee recognition programs: Shining Star, Employee of the Month, and Happy Grams
– Annual employee events such as a Holiday Party, employee appreciation luncheon, Halloween costume contest, and more
OnBoard is funded, in part, through donations to The Plymouth Harbor Foundation. Through involvement in OnBoard, employees have an opportunity to lower their health insurance premium.