OnBoard, Plymouth Harbor’s team member wellness program, is designed to enhance the well-being of Plymouth Harbor team members through the seven dimensions of wellness:
The OnBoard Team, which is made up of representatives from several departments, strives to develop and maintain programs that build stronger, healthier team members, encourage mentoring relationships between both residents and team members, and contribute to team members’ overall happiness and well-being. From walking challenges and group fitness classes to lectures on healthy recipes and the importance of self-care, our OnBoard programming emphasizes the importance of a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
Ongoing OnBoard programs include:
– Free confidential counseling through EAP of Sarasota
– Learn N Earns: half-hour lectures with guest speakers on a number of health-related topics
– Burn N Earns: half-hour group fitness classes in our Wellness Center
– Free use of our 24/7 Wellness Center
– Quarterly Walking Challenges
– Annual Health Fair and Biometric screenings
– Team member recognition programs: Shining Star, Team Member of the Month, and Happy Grams
– Annual team member events such as a Holiday Party, team member appreciation luncheon, Halloween costume contest, and more
OnBoard is funded, in part, through donations to The Plymouth Harbor Foundation. Through involvement in OnBoard, team members have an opportunity to lower their health insurance premium.