Plymouth Harbor offers home health services in the privacy and comfort of the resident’s home, coordinated and supervised by a registered nurse. Among the services offered through our home health services are planning for care, which identifies the resident’s goals and the potential obstacles he or she could face. Recovering from injury, surgery, illness, or disease are also reasons why one might be seeking home health services. Self-management begins with understanding and identifying symptoms and managing medications.
Plymouth Harbor’s caring approach to the delivery of home health services focuses on the individual needs of our residents and those closest to them.
If you are a resident of Plymouth Harbor, or are seeking assistance for your loved one who is a resident, our home health services are available to you. Among the specific services provided are:
- Complimentary assessment by a registered nurse
- Skilled nursing care (RN or LPN)
- Medication set up
- Medication administering
- Assistance with personal care, light housekeeping, light meal prep, or laundry
- Accompaniment to physician appointments
- Private duty assistance for companionship, respite care, arranging appointments, or organizing mail
- Assistance with groceries or errands
Contact Us: If you are seeking any of the services listed above, or others, please give us a call first.
Contact Liz Clark, Home Care Administrator.
Ph. 941-361-7245, or LizC@PlymouthHarbor.org.