Floor One: Memory Care
• Floor one encompasses the Memory Care Residence. Two “neighborhoods” make up 15 apartments, for a total of 30. This floor also includes six assisted living apartments.
• Each memory care neighborhood accommodates 15 residents in private suites. The suites are approximately 325 square feet and include a private bath. Residents may choose to bring their own furniture, opt to have it provided, or a combination of the two.
• The Main Lobby is located on floor one, welcoming all visitors to the Memory Care Residence
and the Assisted Living Residence. This central location offers a warm and inviting entrance and
is accessible 24/7. It also provides access to a covered walkway that leads to a secure entrance
into the Memory Care Residence.
• The Northwest Garden Restaurant is adjacent to the lobby. This main dining option for
Assisted Living offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, and features a Private Dining Room.
• Floor one offers access to three separate Courtyard Gardens with beautiful outdoor
walkways, greenery, and a water feature.