The hard-working individual to receive this honor for October 2014 is Certified Nurse Assistant (CAN) Louise Phillips. Prior to joining the Smith Care Center team in July 2005 as a full time CAN, Louise had served residents of Plymouth Harbor in her capacity as a CAN on contract with the independent home nursing agency, Take Care of Sarasota.
Obviously, Louise made a good impression on Plymouth Harbor, or maybe it was the other way around!
Throughout her years at Plymouth Harbor Louise has received exemplary ratings on her appraisals for Job Knowledge and Quality of Work.
Here are some of the words used to describe her work ethic and professionalism:
Louise tends to her duties thoroughly and with great dedication.
- Her ‘can do’ attitude is a strong influence on her team.
- She is well liked by her peers and the residents, and has earned respect in her field.
- Her vast experience helps her model the younger and newer staff into strong team players.
- Her heart is good and she provides great care for the residents.
- She is one of the pillars for the night shift and we are thankful that she is part of the night team.
Louise’s Employee of the Month nomination reads: “Louise is a great C.N.A. She doesn’t mind going the extra mile and she is willing to help her co-workers in any way she can. It is a pleasure to work with her.”
Congratulations, Louise. It’s an honor to have you on our team!