Plymouth Harbor features over 200 independent living residences with support and services to free you of the hassles and headaches that can distract you from pursuing your interests.
Residents have the choice of receiving help with medications and treatments; coordinating physical, occupational, and speech therapies; arranging medical social services, counseling, and transportation to medical appointments; and assistance with third-party services, medical equipment, private attendants, and more.
The monthly fee includes the following:
- Cable television
- Complimentary WiFi in public and common areas
- Local telephone services
- Electricity, sewer, and water
- Maintenance services
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly change of linens and towels
- Medical emergency alert system
- Daily monitoring system, security services
- Some transportation and shuttle services
- Programs and events
- Fitness programs